It’s no secret that the best beauty calendars are quick to sell out in the final few months of the year. The 2020 Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar is no exception and in the three years that it has been sold, it has been a sell-out success.
2020 marks the return of the luxurious Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar for the fourth time, and the good news is that it is still available! Read on to discover what’s inside, and be sure to shop one whilst it’s still in stock!
This article contains affiliate links
The Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar Box
Each and every Harrods beauty advent calendar released in previous years have all been in beautifully elaborate and decadent boxes. This year, they have opted for a deep forest green casing with an illustration of snowflakes falling on the iconic Knightsbridge Harrods store.
The box opens to reveal more snowy illustrations, and 25 drawers that each hold a luxury skincare, makeup or fragrance treat. In true Harrods style, each product is delicately wrapped in tissue paper and placed in a luxurious pale green pouch.
This advent calendar truly offers the best of the beauty products sold in Harrods’ well-known Beauty Halls, in a mix of both full-sized and mini offerings. Skincare aficionados will be delighted to hear that it even includes the brand new Augustinus Bader The Face Oil, released as recently as August!
- 111SKIN Rose Gold Eye Mash x2 6ml
- Acqua di Parma Colonia Mini Hat Box Fragrance 5ml & Body Lotion 40ml
- Augustinus Bader Face Oil 13ml
- Chantecaille Gold Recovery Mask 5ml
- Darphin Aromatic Cleansing Balm 5ml
- Decorté AQ Absolute Bright Cream 6ml
- Dr Barbara Sturm Lifting Serum 10ml
- Dr Sebagh Serum Repair 50ml
- Fresh Vitamin Nectar Mask 30ml
- Goldfaden MD Bright Eyes Dark Circle Radiance Concentrate 5ml
- Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Day Cream 3ml
- Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder 2g
- Huda Beauty Power Bullet Lipstick in The First Kiss 3g
- Laura Mercier Rouge Essentiel in A La Rose 1.2g
- Living Proof Color Care Shampoo 30ml & Conditioner 30ml
- Maison Francis Kurkdijan Baccarat Rouge 540 Mini Candle 35g
- Murad Replenishing Multi Acid Peel 10ml
- Nars High-Pigment Longwear Eyeliner in Via Veneta 0.3g
- Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Top Coat in Metal Bronze 6g
- Natura Bisse Tensolift Neck Cream 10ml
- Rodial Bee Venom Moisturiser 15ml
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate 10ml
- Slip Pure Silk Skinnies Hairbands x3
- Sunday Riley C.E.O 15% Brightening Serum 15ml
- Valmont Prime Renewing Pack 5ml
Pricing & Value
The Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 retails for £250, as it did the year before. The value of last year’s advent calendar was just over £600, however this year Harrods have made it even more appealing, with a value of over £700!
If still searching for the perfect advent calendar, be sure to check out the Dukes Avenue guide to the Best 2020 Beauty Advent Calendars this Christmas, featuring some fantastic offerings like the Fortnum and Mason Advent Calendar, the Liberty Advent Calendar, the Charlotte Tilbury Glittering Galaxy Makeup Magic Box and the Net a Porter Advent Calendar 2020!