Nothing improves your mood like a new manicure.
1. CARE FOR YOUR CUTICLES
1. Find a well-lit surface to work from and lay out a towel. 2. Wash your hands thoroughly. 3. Grab a bowl from the kitchen and fill it with some lukewarm water and a little coconut or essential oil. 4. Apply a cuticle remover to the base of your nail, and then just insert your fingertips into the warm water for 10 minutes.
2. CAREFULLY SHAPE THE NAILS
1. Grab a nail file and gently shape the corners of your nail to your preferred shape. 2. When filing, remember the 90/10 rule: a rule which states that 90% of your nail-shaping is done by the nail clipper, and just 10% with the nail file!
3. PAINT YOUR SHELLAC NAILS
1. Apply base coat. 2. Insert your hand into your UV or LED nail lamp making sure to read the instructions before use! 3. Apply two thin layers of colour gel polish over the base coat. 4. Insert your hand again in the UV lamp. 5. Apply top coat. 6. Insert your hand into the UV lamp for the final time.
4. APPLY CUTICLE OIL & HAND CREAM
Finally give your cuticles some care with some cuticle oil and massage in some hand cream.